How can I pay my invoice?
Invoices can be paid either with Bank Transfer or with PayPal:
- Use Bank Transfer
- at the bottom of the invoice are my bank details - please send no cheques, do a bank transfer
- Important: Please include your name and invoice number in the transfer - otherwise we can not identify your payment
- Use PayPal
- You can go to http://tekwizard.net.au/whmcs/clientarea.php
- use your registration email address and the username to log in
- If you don't know your details you will find them in the initial email sent to you after account creation, subject: "New Account Information"
- alternatively you can request a password reset
- go to "My Invoices"
- Click to the right side of the unpaid invoice
- the invoice opens and you will find 2 PayPal icons
- use "PayPal Check Out" to pay a single invoice
- use "PayPal Subscribe" for recurring payments, PayPal will automatically attempt to pay your recurring fees
- If you don't have a PayPal account yet you can pay with your credit card
- If you already have once used your credit card and email address with PayPal then you must login with that email address and password